Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mike 'n Moe

Ever since his first 'guest entry' I've had many requests for Foley to write again.  He hasn't shown much interest, so instead I'm going to start sharing some of his funny tales.

Foley & I joined a gym, called Pure Fitness.  It is similar to GoodLife back home in that it has many of the same classes (BodyPump, BodyBalance, etc.), and it has several locations.  Foley goes to the one near his work.  He wasn't finding the motivation or time to go, so he took a similar approach as he did in Toronto, enlisting a personal trainer.  Enter Moe.

Moe is Foley's trainer, and although I've never met the man, he is already a legend.  Standing a little over five feet tall, he's Chinese and he taught break dancing for 8 years before becoming a trainer.  Two stories of Mike and Moe...

1) Foley returned from travelling and after a week of drinking, eating out, and not working out, he dragged himself to the gym to meet Moe.  Moe poked Foley in the belly a few times, shook his head and stated "it get bigga".

2) Last week Foley was late for his appointment.  Foley: 'I'm sorry I'm late'.  Moe: 'It okay.  I punish.'

2 comments:

  1. We need an ongoing Mike and Moe blog..........and a picture!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, this made me laugh A LOT.

    ReplyDelete